Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I Really Don't Know What to Say...

Hey everybody, I just don't know what to say. I guess I will start with I'm sorry for not updating my blog. My computer is broken again (hint hint Daddy!) and I went out of town. So anyways well lets see what's going on in my world....?

RC is working a second job. He had this job fall into his lap and it helps us out. It is taking a lot of prayer on my part because he works his 40 hours at Signs By Tomorrow and then another 15-20 hours at the other job. There are a lot of lonely nights until he gets home but I know he is doing it so that I can continue to stay home with our boys. We do have special Family times and this makes the time with him so much more special. I love him and ask for you guys to pray for our family, for him so that he has the strength to continue until God tells us to stop and for me and the kids to support him and let him know that we love him and appreciate all that he does for our family.

Now onto my boys. They are getting so big. I don't know what to do with them. They both act like they are the kings of the world. They both love to pray. We will be doing just about anything and they will ask to say AMENS! It is really sweet listening to them talk to God. They love to go to Sunday School and bible study. They love to play and eat. If you want to see them My mom has pictures of them on her blog. I haven't figured out to do the whole picture thing. (Mom - Tasha y'all have to teach me!!)

Me well lets see I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. We are having issues with our car, we had a family of racoons take residents in our attic, the air conditioner started leaking, and our dish washer is leaking. Now let me tell you I am not whining I am simply telling you why I am feeling overwhelmed. I am also trying to handle preparing things for Vacation Bible School, writing skits, putting together packets, planning things for Family night, and getting things together because I am teaching. Then there is Wednesday morning bible study, It is on a book by Cynthia Heald called Loving Your Husband. I am really enjoying everything individually but together it is a little rough. I am very thankful for a Heavenly Father who loves me so much that he gives me His Strength to get through everything that He places on my plate.

I hope and pray that all of you have the comfort of the knowledge that Christ will be your Stronghold. He will protect you and love you no matter what idiot thing you did today, yesterday or even tomorrow. I ask for your prayers for my family and I pray for yours!

The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1

The Lord is my strength and my song; he has become my salvation. He is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 15:2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you just have things happening all over the place don't ya? Glad to hear that you are all handling it so well, sometimes depending how you take it, is what can make it even more stressful. Little children praying has to be one of the cutest things in the world to watch and witness. I bet since it is A.C. and Trace doing it that it is even cuter than just some random child, but even then it gives out an awesome feeling. I wish that I would be able to see you this next weekend, but I completly understand why. Well love you all lots, and we will keep all of you in our Prayers. Oh Shawn says give both of the boys big hugs from him!