Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm Pregnant!!!!!!

Wow God really works in mysterious ways. Recently I found out that my family is getting bigger than RC and I planned. But God reminds me constantly looking at my family that he is just blessing me even more by giving me another child to raise up walking in Christ. One of the coolest things is that both my boys have their own verses given to them. AC's verse was given to him unintentionally by his NaNa. She quoted Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." as she saw him for the first time during my sonogram. Trace's verse came in a card from RC's Aunt Marilyn (Ede's sister) and it just touched my heart. It is Psalms 127:3 "Sons are a heritage from the Lord, children a reward from him." So now I am on the look out for another verse because I think it is really cool to teach my children the importance of God's word and especially pray these verses over them.

Some things to please pray for about this pregnancy and others:
  1. Morning Sickness - it has definately come full force with this one.
  2. Headaches - they seem to hit atleast every other day.
  3. Rest - especially after last night I am already struggling through the night.
  4. RC - he is dealing with the unexpected surprise and he is also trying to figure out balance everything.
  5. My boys - they are adding another child to the mix and they already get jealous of my spending too much time with the other.
  6. Vehicle - my car won't hold three car seats so we are having to look for a new vehicle, we are hoping for a mini van.
  7. My parents - they have been wonderful but they are like every grandparents in the fact that they take on the worries as well.
  8. RC's parents - the same as above.
  9. The baby - a healthy baby and no complications during his/her life.

I am truly okay with a boy or a girl, I just pray that God will give me another healthy happy child. Both of my boys weren't planned and they have blessed my life beyond measures and I know God will allow this one to do the same.

3 comments:

OMH said...

Well Said my love! You are an awesome mom and that is why God is entrusting another dear sole to you.

Tasha said...

We are praying for you and I am really super excited for you. I hope it is a girl! :) If not another nephew would be great also!

love ya!

Anonymous said...

Another nephew would be great, or a beautiful niece. Aunt NykNyk doesn't care as long as he/she is healthy and safe. We love you all dearly and are praying each and everyday for God's love and wisdom to shine on y'all. Love and Prayers