Friday, January 13, 2006

Quick Update

Just a quick update. I went to the doctor on Monday for my check up. Everything there is going great. I did get asked if I was eating because I have only gained 8 pounds and am starting my 7th month. (For the record I eat all the time just ask my husband). My headaches have become a real nuissance to the point that they prescribed me with Tylenol 3, which is Tylenol with codeine. That however did not do the trick due to the fact that the codeine gave me an even worse headache than I already had. On Monday I mentioned my headaches again (because I was going on day 5 of one) and my doctor double checked my blood pressure and everything was fine so she prescribed me Darvaset (that doesn't look right but hey). Well I have to say that did the trick. By Tuesday morning I was headache free YIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a little excited if you couldn't tell. Well anyways they say my measurements are great, my blood pressure is great and overall I look incredible so cool. The boys are getting more and more excited because a few of my pregnant friends have had their baby's and well the boys are beginning to understand that that is what is on the way.

Well gotta go pick up my boys Love you all.

2 comments:

OMH said...

YIPEE about no headache! Your boys are excited about the new baby - but I'm not sure that Trace is ready to be a middle child! He kind of likes being the baby. (He will adjust but it might be a couple of rough weeks!) AC will take it in stride. That's my predictions!

Tasha said...

Glad to hear that they solved the problems to your headaches. I am also excited to see that you did update!

love ya!