Thursday, March 23, 2006

God is in Control!!!! Even when we feel out of Control.....

I know it says somewhere in the bible that the Lord does not give us more than we can handle through him. (If you know the location of that verse I would love to have it.) Well I am at the point of clinging to that verse with all of my heart. I am on my knees before God crying out Okay God I am listening you have my attention. I am either at the end of where I can go and God my wonderful savior is about to pull me back and say I just needed your attention or Satan is trying to deceive me and make me feel like one more thing will be my fall. Well I have news for Satan you will not win because I know (through many tears and breakdowns that Mommy has helped me through) that even if there is more it is because God is testing my faith. I am saying this here and now for Satan to hear loud and clear that I have taken the step into the darkness and I am just waiting for God to reveal to me the next step or my wings so that I may fly.

Okay Okay now I will back up and fill you in. I am 37 weeks and 5 or 6 days pregnant. Through out this pregnancy I have dealt with severe migraines and some other difficulties. About a month ago my youngest stood up on his bunk beds and put a fabulous hole in his head right around his right ear. That took 3 stitches. Then approximately 2 weeks ago I fell and broke my left leg in 3 places. Yes I am on crutches until after the baby comes. Since my fall I have been living with my parents because I can't get down the stairs without feeling like I am going to fall. Well my husband has been living at home so that is 2 weeks without my husband. I also know while it is hard on me, it is just as hard if not harder on my parents to have me and the kids back at home. Well I went to the doctor on Tuesday and the doctor told me she would be really surprised if I made it to my next doctors appointment which is scheduled for next Wednesday. I am dilating and 50% effaced so things have definitely gotten started. Well then I am using the computer yesterday and the kids are cleaning up for their nap and my oldest went running out of the computer room to get something and I heard him fall. I turn to check on him and there is blood all over his face. I walked without my crutches because like if you read my previous posting that Mamma instinct kicked in and my focus was on taking care of my child. He now has 3 stitches in his forehead. The baby could come any day now and well quite frankly I am not ready.

Like I said I am clinging to the verse that says God will not give me more than I can handle through him.

Anyways the next time I post will probably be after my next doctors appointment or after the baby is here so Keep us all in your prayers please. Love you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And who knew after you typed this that you would have him today!! Congrats!!! By the way, you updated before your mom :) he he he....
love ya,
Tahsa

Anonymous said...

Good day to you!

Pictures are great! You are a blessed couple. The Bible verse you are looking for is in 1 Cor 10:13. Found it on a search at "BibleGateway.com"

Grace to you and yours,

Ron and Marilyn