Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tagged are you serious!

Tagged are you serious. I don't think I can narrow it down to 6. I am just weird.

1: Like my sis-in-law. I do so much better writing out my feelings. The words get all jumbled in my head when I try to say them, but I guess I think it out better when I put it in writing. I may not always give the other person the letter but it helps me feel better. I actually should do this more often!

2: When I get tired I still do the same thing I did as baby. No I don't suck my thumb or a binky (for those who don't know Mommy talk that is a pacifiar), I suck my tongue. Yes my tongue. My mom says that I even did it walking down the aisle at my wedding.

3: I can sleep almost anywhere and almost any time. My mom tells the story of us being at a childs birthday party and the mom of the birthday girl came in and asked mom "Do you know where Brittney is?" Mom replied, "Probably curled up asleep somewhere." Melanie said, "She is curled up in middle of the play room floor with the other kids climbing over her."

4: I prefer fresh fruits over ice cream and most other desserts. Give me the choice and 98% of the time I will choose the fruit. Unless it is cheese cake of course.

5: I guess some would say that my enjoying to take a group of our junior high girls out shopping and the movies is weird. I have a passion for making sure these girls get guidance at an age that many people overlook.

6: I love to do data entry. Call me weird but I enjoy entering info into the computer. Let someone else make the calls I'll gladly enter the info in for them.

I tag Shawn, Randy, RC and Jeremy! I wanna hear from the guys!

No comments: