Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Update!

Okay lets see.... What's going on with us?

RC is doing great. He and I are doing Weight Watchers to get healthier and become better bike riders. Since March 1st - He has lost 44 pounds. Just wait you guys thought I talked about how hot he was before.... Man you should see him now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me - Well I am doing alright. A little on the tired side but that could have to do with the fact that I have 3 boys all under the age of 5. If anyone ever tells you that having all boys is easy - I give you full permission to smack them on my behalf. I am still training - Not as much as I should be - but still training for the bike ride the end of Oct. I am also doing the weight watchers and since July 15th I have lost 10.8 pounds and am down a pants size. I actually put on and wore a size 10 on Sunday.

AC - he is growing like a weed and has an amazing mind for music. He can hear a song once and I will find him singing it later word for word. His favorite singer is Dierks Bentley. He can list off his songs and I catch him singing these the most. (For those who don't know Dierks Bentley is a country music singer - He sings (wait I gotta ask AC) What was I thinking?, I'll settle for a Slow Down, Every mile a Memory, and Come a Little Closer. Yes these are the songs my son just listed off.) He amazes His daddy and I more and more everyday.

Trace- He is POTTY TRAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He went potty for the very first time last Monday for his Grandpa (yeah for Grandpa because the rest of us couldn't even get him interested), then on Thursday he told me he wanted to go potty again and he went in the potty 9 times on Thursday having on 1 accident and that was poopy. He has earned a trip to Chuckie Cheese and is doing so good. Grandma got him to poopy in the potty on Monday. So things seem to really be clicking which makes me very excited and just think of the money I will actually get to save not having to buy him diapers. He too is growing like a weed and is almost too smart for his own good. He will figure something out and then duh me when I explain it to him. (MOM I AM SO SORRY FOR EVER DUHing YOU - I NOW KNOW HOW ABSOLUTELY ANNOYING IT IS!!)

Andrew- Wow well he is teething. So lets see there is slobber, fussiness, slobber, sleepless nights, slobber, fever, slobber, fussiness, slobber, lots of chewing, and oh did I mention slobber. He is also eating cereal and loves sweet potatoes. He is going to try carrots tonight for the first time. His favorite pass time is to spit. He as figured out how to make the sound and so he does it with a mouth full of cereal. He is so long that at just 5 months he has to wear some 12 month onsies. He rolls everywhere and is trying to crawl. He is still the biggest daddies boy!!!!!!!!! It is actually somewhat annoying because I am the one that gets up with him, I am the one that functions with 2 hours sleep because he didn't sleep, I am the one who feeds him the most, I am the one who changes most his diapers, and cuddles him when he is fussy. But am I the one he grins the sweetest smile to the most or that he reaches both hands up when I walk in the room NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it's his daddy. Hey I do have to say it is really sweet seeing their interaction.

Okay so that is whats going on with us. I do have to share a few stories with y'all. Last night a thunder storm moved is really quickly. There was alot of lightning. 2 strikes hit in our apartment complex. One so close we stepped out on our front porch and the boys were able to watch the fire men walk around the other building to make sure there was no fire. We went back inside and the boys had to immediately put their fire helmets on and check to make sure there were no fires in our place. It was so cute. Then they sat out on our balcony with Daddy and watched more of the storm. We all then met in the living room and RC and I taught them some of the old children christian songs we sang when we were little. These were songs like "Give me oil for my lamp keep it burning burning burning, Give me oil for my lamp I pray Hallelugha Give me oil for my lamp keep it burning burning burning Keep it burning til the break of day. Sing Hosannah Sing Hosannah sing Hosannah to the king of Kings.........." Yeah songs like those. It was really weird because I haven't heard these songs in years because they no longer teach them to the little ones. But anyways the kids thought it was really cool and they liked learning new songs. It was then followed by them going going to bed and RC and I getting a little time alone. Which was watching the Florida State Seminoles beat the Miami Hurricanes, but I did get a lot of cuddle time so I am not complaining plus our team won!!!!!!!!!!

Okay that is all for now. Hope to update again soon.

No comments: