Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Pictures and Update

Okay so here is my little monkey climbing on the dash while waiting for his big brother to get out of school. Isn't he tooo cute!


These are the promised pictures of my pumpkin belly. I had a lot of fun and thought it was kind of cute. NO comments from the peanut galory about the witch hat!!!

Update: Okay so my sonogram went well last Friday. Kailey is about 5 lbs 4 ounces. She is in the 38 percentile. Which according to them is still good. SHE IS A SHE!!! I begged them to check again just to be sure :) So the stress has been relieved in the fact that I am still not gaining weight but she is growing and healthy. Well it looks like she may be a little impatient to get here. I went to the doctor on Monday and things are beginning. Don't worry the doctor said it could be a couple of days or a couple of weeks. I have already started thinning and am dilated to a 1. Which I know I can walk around like that for a while. I am having minor contractions. Nothing regular but they can be somewhat intense. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday and I'm sure he will be monitoring it. The guys (as in my dad and RC) both say that she has to stay put for at least another week. Their bike ride is this weekend!! Oh and the doctor did say that if she comes this early she will have to spend some time in NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). I am only 35 weeks so thats still a little early in my eyes. I will keep you guys updated! Love you all.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

too cute!!! I might have to steal your idea with the pumpkin belly :)Glad to hear evertthing is going well.

The Skogens said...

such a cutie

Tasha said...

I love Andrew's hair! Love the pumpkin belly!

Janelle and Ella said...

LOVE the pumpkin belly! Too Cute!

My daughter came at 36 weeks and was perfect. Didn't have to spend even a second in the NICU!

This is such an exciting time for you guys!

OMH said...

The first picture of the little Monkey looks like he is on the outside of the windshield not on the dash.

Love the pictures!