Thursday, December 18, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

This card is being sent out to all my bloggy readers out there! My sweet SIL Tasha came across this blog that was hosting a Christmas Card Carousel! Well I have decided to participate, especially since I will not be able to send out a Christmas letter until next month. So for now this is my Christmas Card going out to all!



Go here to see more beautiful Christmas Cards (but remember they are more talented than I am so be nice!!!)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

oh my word! that is SO creative girl! Never under estimate yourself! It's super cute!!
Merry Christmas!

Faith said...

What a fun idea! These pics are great and it all looks very cute! I'm so glad you played along and joined in the fun!!

Jenna said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card - so creative!!

Kendra said...

What a great card!!! That is so original!
Merry Christmas!!