Thursday, January 06, 2005

Our Life!

RC and I don't believe in taking it easy. We keep our lives pretty busy and have had a major event every year in our marriage. We got married in 2001 and bought a home, then in 2002 AC came to join our family, then in 2003 Trace expanded our family even more.

Now in 2004 No! we did not add to our family (as in the Crosby's) but we did add to our family. My Sister and Brother -in -Law (Nyki and Jeremy) added our wonderful niece Rylee. She is the sweetest most amazing little girl there is only on problem SHE LIVES IN TEXAS! My brother Shawn added another girl to our Family. She is the bestest Sister - in - Law in the world. I hope She knows how much she is Loved and Welcomed to our Family. Oh yeah there is another problem with her THEY LIVE IN TEXAS! Okay yes I have issues with my family living so far away!

Some people say hey that's not a major life decision for you and RC well in the midst of the year RC and I moved into our new place. We decided that the house wasn't right for us and so we now live in a great apartment and love every moment of it.

We are hoping that 2005 slows things down for us but we know it won't. I think we would get bored if we didn't go go go!

Well for now we have to go! We love you guys and hope everyone is doing well!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Thanks for making me feel so welcomed in to the family. You are also a wonderful sister-in-law with awesome words of wisdom and advice. Plus it would be a shame and really bad if we didn't get along and I don't ever want to go there. So lets all be one big happy family. :) Anyways I have to go post some cool news on our blog.

Love ya