Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-In

1. The last band I saw live was _my church band (my hubby's the guitarist!)_.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is _time teaching my kiddos the importance of giving Thanks!_. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is _started but far from finished_.
4. Thoughts of _cupcakes_ fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear _a smaller size_.
6. Bagpipes _hurt my ears (no seriously not because I don't like them but because they really hurt my ears)_.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _finishing the laundry, cleaning house and waiting for family to get in town_, tomorrow my plans include _celebrating the fact that my little lady turned 1 Tuesday (hints the cupcakes filling my head)_ and Sunday, I want to _go to church and praise God then come home and relax and spend time with my family_!

Want to participate go here!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving, thanks for playing :-)