Monday, February 09, 2009

I had a great weekend!

This last week was a pretty good week. I thank those of you who prayed about Kailey's sleeping pattern. Last week went pretty good. We actually had two nights of her sleeping from 8:30pm to 5:30/6:00am. Wow it was so nice getting some sleep. When she does wake up either my mom or I go in give her her binkie and cover her up and leave. Last night she woke up and got her own binkie and went back to sleep. YEAH YEAH YEAH!

We have had a full house of sick people. Last Sunday night AC came down with a fever. He stayed home from school Monday and Tuesday. He went back to school Wednesday - Friday and then started feeling yucky on Friday again. He pretty much stayed in bed all weekend and is back at school Today. Trace started feeling pretty crappy on Thursday and still isn't 100%. Andrew threw up once and has had a headache but so far so good. Kailey thank goodness hasn't had any issues. RC has a toothache. Oh yeah and Friday, my dad came down with the crud and my mom did on Saturday. They spent the weekend in bed. Dad is doing better today but mom still is feeling pretty bad. Thank goodness for small miracles I have not come down with anything. I just pray that my system continues to hold out on getting sick because when Momma's sick it just flat ain't good!!!!

RC, the younger two kiddos and I got to go to church on Sunday. Then afterwards I was stopped by the pastor to find out if we were coming to the leadership meeting. (RC is in the band, and I am starting a bible study for stay-at-home moms. We start this Wednesday so here is another prayer request for you.) RC sent me and he came home to the two sick kiddos. I got home around 3:00pm and then was out of the house again around 5:00 for a Girls night! It was really fun.

Durring that couple of hours at home RC and I got some much needed alone time! It was nice getting to just reconnect as husband and wife! Here are some fun pictures we took! The second one is my favorite! Hope you all enjoy!!!!







No comments: