Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Pics and a Prayer Request

Just a couple of quick pics. Some people might think it is completely silly but I have always longed to be able to paint my daughters toenails. Well up until now I just really haven't tried. Well today I sat her down (wow that child wiggles alot!!) and painted her little toenails pink. Sorry the pic is blurry but like I said she wiggles! TOOO CUTE!!! On another note I told y'all that last Tuesday was RC's 29th birthday. Well we really didn't get to do anything for his birthday. Well we were hosting a Super Bowl party so I decided to get a cake for him. Well he was at Walmart with me so I told him to pick out a cake. He picked out the following....

Yes it is purple with leopard print. I don't know why but my hubby wanted this one. He said he really didn't want a cake so if I was going to make him have one he wanted this one. Some of the guys who came to the party told him he lost a few man cards on this one! He is just too funny! Anyhow the kids really liked it even though Trace just couldn't get over the fact that his dad had a girl cake.
One more side note I ask for y'alls prayer. Kailey still does not sleep throught the night. In the last couple of weeks she has decided that about 1:30 to 3:30 am she wants to watch tv and play. Now for all of you who don't know I really like my sleep! I mean REALLY like my sleep so this just doesn't settle well for me. It is physically making me sick. Well I have decided over this week that I am going to try something new. I ask for prayer because this could very well be an extremely rough week for all who live in this house. Before it was just me affected by her being up, this week it could affect everyone because I am trying to let her cry it out. Last night was the first night of it and it went really well. I gave her a bottle about an hour before I put her to bed and then just laid her down at 8:45 and walked out. She fussed a little but then went to sleep. She slept until 4:00 and then fussed for a while. At 4:45 Grandma went in and told her you are okay, you are not getting a bottle, take your binkie and go back to sleep. Sure enough she did. So last night went pretty well, we'll have to see how the rest of the week goes.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Oh how nice yall were thinking about me when you picked out that cake, afterall my favorite color is purple :) lol j/k

BTW I still have his b-day card and I will send it on its way once I find Kailey an album that I like.

Is Kailey going through a growth spurt?