Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I cooked!

Can you believe this I cooked dinner last night? First I made dinner for a family in our church- Pork chops baked in cream of mushroom soup, potatoes chopped and seasoned with butter, Lowry’s season salt, and cheese, and green beans. The mom in the family had surgery last week so we got the privilege of helping out. Then we came home and I made the pork chops and potatoes for us. For those who don’t know what the big deal about this is I don’t cook very often. I don’t think I cook very well but I made the pork chops for Mom and Dad not too long ago and they really liked it. So evidently that’s one thing I can cook.
Don’t get me wrong I am not completely useless in the kitchen. I love to bake. I enjoy making cookies, brownies, cheesecakes, and so forth and so on. Desserts are my things. We don’t do desserts very often because it is not really great on the curves.
That’s why our kitchen is called RC’s kitchen. We just don’t do enough desserts so RC is our cook. He is a really awesome cook. He did say he liked my dinner last night and went back for seconds so maybe I will try something else and see how I do with that.

1 comment:

OMH said...

Maybe you just need more recipes. I have some I'd love to share. Enchiladas are easy etc.