Wednesday, April 06, 2005

What's going on!

Hey Everyone!
Okay as you can tell I am not as good as Tasha at keeping my blog updated. We went camping this last weekend. It was a lot of fun. Our Sunday School classes go camping like twice a year. It will now be opened to the entire church and is an official ministry of the church. Life has been so busy. We celebrated AC's 3rd birthday last week. Then the camping trip. It is just crazy. We have WOW (for those who don't know that is Women of Worship) this Friday night where Mom and I will be doing a song in Sign Language. Then the following weekend we have some really great friends bachelor/bachelorette party. The weekend after that their wedding. I really will try to keep this updated more because trust me I get "When are you going to update your blog?" from Mom and Tasha all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's hard to be like the princess!

J/K. I think all your blog postings are great. I just get bored reading the same thing over and over again. :)

Princess T