Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hey Everyone!

Ok I am going to start with the fact that my computer is broken and so I can only post from my mom's house. (Yes mom I am over today just so I could watch Amber Frey: Witness for the Prosecution.) That was kind of interesting. Well anyway now that that is out of the way. I agree with mom and the comments she made about the comments. I am curious if anyone but my mother and sister in law read this because I can just as easy talk to them on the phone.

Life is good here, exhausting but good. RC is working lots of hours but that has just made our family time go from quantity time to quality time. WE both use to say oh well we can just talk tomorrow and he and I would sit on the couch watching tv instead of really talking but that has changed. He came home from Band practice last night and He had plans to chill out on our balcony just us no tv. The boys were already in bed. Because I was to the last 20 minutes of my show he instead chose to finish the movie with me and then we laid in bed and read his bicycle magazine together and then went to bed cuddling. To those who don't believe it when people say studying God's word together brings you closer I am here to tell you it really does. RC and I have an incredible marriage that is not for anyone else. It is our marriage and we are incredibly happy with it. Not everyone agrees with our arrangements but it is our unique arrangements that makes our marriage ours not the worlds. He and I have really opened up and are accepting constructive criticism from one another and we are willing to make the changes that God and one another alone ask us to make.

Well now about the boys. Cute as ever. I know I know you all are probably tired of hearing that but it is true! AC isn't feeling very well today, he is running a low grade fever. He went to play in his bedroom last night and when I hadn't heard from him for about 10 minutes (normally he is in and out of the room atleast every 2-3 minutes) I went to his room to check on him. He had climbed into his bed and was sound asleep. Poor pumpkin, He woke up just long enough to take some tylenol and tell his daddy good night. Trace was in a good mood last night. He was all about his laugh. Every time I turned around he laughed and laughed. Well I gotta go I love you all and may God bless your daily lives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read your blog...as well as your mother's. I don't write comments normally though. They should put in some kind of counter so that you can know if someone viewed it. But isn't blogging really all about electronic journaling. Who cares if someone else reads it, it's what you are going through or feeling at that time and if it's important for you to think about it, then write about it as well.

Anonymous said...

Hey Britt its Emily. I just wanted to say thank you, you really opened my eyes in more ways than one. Stephen and I need to pray alot more and have quality time like ya'll. Thanks.
Love you
Emily