Friday, July 15, 2005

I didn't mean to be defensive!

Hello everyone, I just wanted to start by saying I'm sorry if I sounded defensive. I have been told by some that it sounded really defensive and none of my previous post was meant to be defensive. I write these blogs not as journaling but as a special way to keep those who I love and care about updated in my life. I have my own journal, the one I use for my quiet times that I use to journal for myself. I thank all that have responded and I will look into getting a counter because I do feel better knowing that people read this. I am glad to know that you all do care :)

AC is feeling much better. Now he and his brother are fighting over every little toy (No Grandpa I am not telling stories on your little boys!) The weekend is going to be packed. Tonight I have plans to go out, RC has a double header (softball), tomorrow RC wants to get a ride in and then we have to get him fitted for his tux (for his cousins wedding), and then we have a birthday party for our friend Donna (my parents are taking our little guys THANK YOU!), and then Sunday we have church and bible study. AC and Trace are excited to spend this afternoon with NaNa (pronounced Naw Naw, that is RC's mom) and tomorrow with Grandma and Grandpa (my parents). They will have a busy weekend as well. But I do believe we will all have a blast.

Well I will try to get by early next week to update this again, if not it will be next Friday. I love you all and ask God to bless you.

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I don't think that you sound defensive at all. I always look forward to your new posts, it is always nice to hear about the family and how things are going.