Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Shopping Trip

Man! I have to get my computer fixed, Mom always beats me to posting the fun stuff. And she always does it better than me.

The shopping trip was absolutely awesome, exhausting, but awesome! I had taken 4 of the girls to see the movie The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, good movie I thought and then we decided we needed to go shopping. I had a lot of people tell me I was crazy and after the shopping trip I think they're right. The craziest thing is I would do it again in a heart beat, next time Renee needs to stay longer. I believe we all had a blast. I had taken 2 of the entire group shopping a few weeks before because they didn't think they would be able to go, well I got in major trouble because I didn't buy anything for me only for my kids. Well this time I wasn't going to get in trouble especially since they had told the rest of the group to make sure I bought something for me. I love the back to school sales, I got a Black cute little shirt for $10 and a pair of kahki capris for $12.99. Sales are good. Julie and I even joined in on the whole dress thing we had fun trying on the dresses but learned that 2 kids really do a thing to your figure. I was about an hour late for my bible study which I took the girls with me but still my husband kept calling, "Do you know what time it is?", "Where are you?", and my favorite "Do you realize that everyone is waiting on you?". I didn't realize that when I got married I got another father. No just kidding, even though I do seem to get grounded everytime I am out with these girls. :) :) :)
RC and the boys got some really great bonding time. They spent most of Sunday just the three of them. They played and played and I think RC was just as tired as I was.

Well anyways I'll write more later Love you all

PS: RC says thank you to the girls because they cured my wanting a girl of my own. I love the girls to death but I realized boys are less dramatic. I do mean the drama in a good way but there is enough drama in me for my husband to deal with he doesn't need any more!

1 comment:

OMH said...

Oh no I think RC deserves the drama of triplett girls!!!!!!!