Thursday, June 01, 2006

Andrew Rolled Over

Hey Everyone! Okay so let me tell you about my day. First of all I woke up not feeling really great. So I had the boys playing in their bedroom. All of a sudden I hear Trace screaming. I go running in and he is climbing down from the top bunk and the fan is going so you know where my mind went. Yes he got hurt by the fan (let me clarify something here I have taken off the long chain link and turned the fan off by the little chain so they couldn't turn it on by the light switch, well they figured out how to turn it on anyways). He got hit in the nose and had a bloody nose. Well while I was cleaning up his nose he was crying so hard that he puked on me. So I throw him in the bath tub. While I am washing his hair I find a sore on his head, and asked him where he got it and when. He told me on Daddy's bike in the kitchen. Well Daddy's bike hasn't been in the kitchen since Saturday sooooo..... I told him that he needs to tell me when he gets hurt.

Okay then I got to go to the bank and deal with them. RC lost his wallet on Sunday, so I got the joys of checking the statement and cancelling the debit card. Well that is all taken care of and new cards have been issued. Nobody had used our card so that was a true blessing. Thank you God!!!

Well now on a good note. Andrew has started sleeping much better. I decided to try putting him on his belly and he immediately curled up and was out like a light. He sleeped from 9 'til 4:30 the next morning. Imagine my surprise. Ever since then he has been sleeping until atleast 3:30 or this morning it was 6:00. Also while I was changing Trace's diaper Andrew was laying on his belly on the back bed in Mom's house, and was totally ticked off. He rolled over for the first time. Yeah :) Wow I started the day out crazy and through it all God showed me his amazing power through my littlest guy doing something amazing.

1 comment:

OMH said...

First he slept not sleeped all night :)

Second you placed Trace in the tub not threw him - unless you want to have a long talk about how my grandchildren are to be treated :)

Actually I'm just busting you chops - that is awesome that no one used your card(s) and that Andrew rolled over. God is in control!