Thursday, June 22, 2006

Family Photo



Hey all, just thought I would share this family photo. It was taken Mothers Day at my in-laws. I really liked it so thought you guys might.

Just a little update. Andrew will be 3 months tomorrow. He finally got his 2 months shots today. He was sick the other times I tried. He broke my little heart when he looked up at me and with his eyes said Why Mommy are you letting them do this? Atleast with his older brothers I can explain that it is for their own good. Well anyways he is 14 1/2 lbs, 25 1/2 inces long. He is absolutely adorable. The other boys got to go to the beach today with NaNa and Shelby (a girl from NaNa's church). They had so much fun. That is all they keep talking about. AC has hit a growth spurt and is now taller than Daddy's waist. A few weeks ago AC and Trace were the same height. Not any more.

Well I am just rambling I will try to put a more put together thought next time.

No comments: