Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Andrew at 4 1/2 months! Finally got pictures taken...

This is the one that will be sent out! He did so good! He laughed at the yellow duckie rattle that the photographer used!I have to say he is soooooooooo cute!Doesn't this just look like a dream? This is one of my favorites!His older brothers also have patriotic ones taken and it is "Just for Uncle Shawn" the police officer!
This one turned out so good, she started with him sitting but he looked so uncomfortable. This is another one of my favorites!Took one with Mommy just for the fun of it and for the record (Shawn) No I didn't break the camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love them all!!!! He is such a cutie! Just wish I could see him in person!!!!

Anonymous said...

I really do like them all but you need to send me the flag one and find the ones of the other two also. JK he is cute hope i can see him and y'all soon