Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

Okay so the family and I have all decided to start participating in this thing called Friday Fill-ins. So here we go with what I hope to be a regular thing from here on out.



1. The last time I lost my temper I was so angry I wanted to cry!
2. Not getting enough sleep is what I'm fed up with!
3. The next book I'd like to read is anything that is written for my age not a 2 year old.
4. Answers is what I'm looking forward to.
5. If you can't get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, burn the closet down!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was the jewelry I ordered at the last party.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include helping mom at a wedding and Sunday, I want to rest some more!

3 comments:

Janet said...

hahahah oooh, the poor skeletons! Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)

Juli said...

4-1? I don't blame you for not getting enought sleep. Thats a lot of boys!!!!!! Have a nice weekend.

my Friday Fill In is hereif you have ANY time to check it out! :)

bundle-o-contradictions said...

I wish you much rest & quiet! Happy Friday. :)