Thursday, April 17, 2008

Name Statistics

Ok so I found this kind of interesting when my sis-in-law did hers. So here is my name statistics. I promise a real update later when I actually have time to put my thoughts together!

Brittney Crosby

There are 36,465 people in the U.S. with the first name Brittney.
Statistically the 941st most popular first name.
More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Brittney are female.

There are 48,620 people in the U.S. with the last name Crosby.
Statistically the 716th most popular last name.
Famous people with the last name Crosby:
Bing Crosby
Bobby Crosby
Cathy Lee Crosby
Denise Crosby
Sidney Crosby

There are 6 people in the U.S. named Brittney Crosby.

My Maiden name: Brittney Hubbard

There are 97,239 people in the U.S. with the last name Hubbard.
Statistically the 335th most popular last name.

There are 12 people in the U.S. named Brittney Hubbard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Where did you go to look up your names? I want to do that, too.

Love, Elizabeth