Monday, April 14, 2008

Love

Have you ever had one of those moments where you look at your spouse and go, "Wow, I can't believe he really loves me!"?

Well I did last night. Yesterday I was being a real witch and I mean with a capital B! ( I know this may come as a shock to some of you but hey I'm entitled to a few days here and there.) Well I guess if I am going to be honest I've used up more than my fair share of entitled days in the last few weeks. Well back to yesterday. I had quite a headache and was snapping at everything RC did. When I say everything I mean everything down to where he was sitting on the floor. Well I went to lay down for a little while and woke up even crankier.

Let me stop right here and say, "I am so sorry RC, Mom and kids! I know I was a bear yesterday and I am asking for forgiveness!"

Ok back to the moment...
Last night I asked RC to come and watch the rest of his movie in the bedroom because I wanted to cuddle. (Well I have to be straight with you had the situation been switched, had it been RC that acted the way I had all day and then asked me to come "snuggle" I would've told him to Take a Hike!) He didn't! He came to bed and held me without any comments. Laying there in his arms I looked up at him and had that moment! "Wow I can't believe he really loves me!"

I married a man with flaws. But as much as I hate to admit this, He married a woman with flaws as well. Lately I have been looking in the mirror and I don't like what I see, but for some strange reason RC just keeps loving me! And for that I am so very very Thankful!!!!

I made a comment to a friend of mine that love is like a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs, twists and twirls, fast and slow, and even its completely upside down times! There are times when I scream and feel like I am going to throw up! But I never want it to stop! I hope to have many more years to ride this roller coaster of love!

I love you RC! I am thankful you are my husband! I know I am not always the easiest person to live with but Thank you for loving me through those tough times!

2 comments:

The Skogens said...

he is pretty alright. I'm still so glad your happy love you.

Oh and your never a bear lol

OMH said...

Wow - RC is a bigamist? I can't believe he married a woman with FLAWS after marriage to you is so great! Hehehe

Baby it is the imperfections that makes us who we are.....and lalalala don't tell me about snuggles - GROSS!!!! (I've waited for years to be able to that.)