Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Fill ins

1. A smile is __worth more than money__.
2. __Canasta__ is my favorite board or card game.
3. I would love to have more __money__ in my life and less __stress__.
4. When I think of the Summer Solstice, I think of __what the heck is that__.
5. I just remembered I need to __finish unpacking__.
6. One of my favorite song lyrics goes like this: __Oh, baby, look what we made when we made love All by ourselves, with some help from above In the middle of the night, we really did something right Oh, look what we made when we made love__.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _hanging out with 6 kids in the house_, tomorrow my plans include __probably unpacking more boxes__ and Sunday, I want to __go to church and then over to my sisters house to see it for the first time__!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Hope you had lots of fun this weekend, thanks for playing!