Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

Its that time again for the fabulous Friday Fill-ins. Feel free to comment and to participate if your heart desires. Just go here to link up so others can read your answers.

1. Birthdays are __not just for kids__.
2. __Fall__ is my favorite season because __the colors are so beautiful and the weather is just amazing__.
3. I feel my best when __I am exercising and eating right__.
4. __Steak__ is my favorite food!
5. First impressions are __very deceiving sometimes and should never be your only opinion of someone (Everybody can be fake or be having a bad day)__.
6. The best piece of advice I ever received was __celebrate the journey, don't wait for the destination__.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _hopefully spending time with my hubby_, tomorrow my plans include _getting to go to my niece and nephews birthday party for the first time (ages 4 and 2)_ and Sunday, I want to _go visit my old church and see old friends_!

2 comments:

Janet said...

#1 is so very true!

Thanks for playing, enjoy your weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad ya'll seem so happy. You will be missed here in Florida though. Becky