Monday, June 16, 2008

Kailey's First Trip to the Beach

RC's cousin came down for a bit. While they were here we headed to the beach. It was kind of bittersweet. You see it was Kailey's first trip to the beach and probably the last for a while. Texas just doesn't have the same water!!!



Here is Kailey putting her feet in the water for the first time! (Just in case you were wondering no she wasn't exactly thrilled. But she did finally warm up to it!) RC decided to goof off with the camera. I'll spare you some of the pictures he took being a typical husband. But I actually liked this one so here you go!
Here's my little Trace! He loves to find shells and build sand castles. He still kind of iffy with being in the water. He was fine when the he was real close to an adult.
Steven and Thara, RC's cousin and his girlfriend. We had so much fun. Aren't they tooo cute together!!!
Okay so tilt your head sideways, No the other way smart allic (yes Shawn I'm talking to you!) Here's our crew! Good grief there are a lot of us aren't there!!

Yes I know this is part of why there are so many of us! But I gotta say I love kissing this man!!!!!



Here's my cute little Andrew. He is mister adventure. His favorite part of the beach was the coke that Steven and Thara let him drink! More coke, drink coke, coke please was all we kept hearing all day!!!AC was buried in the sand. You see the only part that was left showing.He did really great until his brother kicked sand in his face, then he was ready to get out.We were on our way to my favorite restaurant Frenchy's Rockaway Grille. If you go let me recommend you get some She Crab Soup it is absoulutely some of the best soup in the world! It was great we got to see the sunset on the way to the place. Only God can create something so beautiful!

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

So fun! Love the beach pictures!