Friday, January 30, 2009

First one of 2009 for me....

ffi



1. I'd really like a Latte from Starbucks right now.
2. Ouch (well and maybe a few other choice words but I am really trying not to use those!) is the word you'd most often hear me say if I stubbed my toe.
3. Possession is 9/10 of the law.
4. Weird but captivating is how I would describe Captain Jack Sparrow.
5. Marshmallows and fire go together like camping and tents do.
6. The sibling fighting seems to go on and on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to trying to go to bed early, tomorrow my plans include time with my hubby and kiddos and Sunday, I want to go to church to help in preschool then take a nap and watch the superbowl!

3 comments:

Keely said...

Mmmmmm....Starbucks.

threesidesofcrazy said...

I so need a Mocha Caramel Frappacinno from Starbucks! LOL the closest one is 125 miles, I guess I'll just dream. Have a great weekend.

Janet said...

I wouldn't mind a latte, either :-)