Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Good Morning All!!!

Wow well lets first of all point out that I am married to a very handsome Man who turned 29 yesterday!!!! I feel so terrible because his birthday really kind of sucked! Poor guy! Yesterday not only did he have to work he also had to help with the kids and the laundry. (Yes he does help with the kids everyday but yesterday he and my dad got to deal with them just them!) Where was I you ask? I was in bed with a migraine! It was one of those that I got to throw up in the dark because I couldn't handle the light on in the bathroom. I was so sick I was pretty much useless. But Daddy and RC really stepped up to the plate and did the laundry and took care of the kiddos! They are pretty awesome guys!


Anyhow I have to show you what we woke up to this morning! Now remember I lived in Florida for 10 years so this girl has Florida blood running through her and I have to say, "IT'S REALLY REALLY COLD!!!"

1 comment:

Julie said...

BRRRRR! It was over 80 degrees today. I really need to get the air fixed on my van. (Or get another van. I'm up over 218,000 miles now.)

Love you!
Julie