Saturday, January 17, 2009

Update

Just a quick update:

Kelly posted a praise!!! Harper seems to be doing lots better! She may not even have to have the bypass if she continues to improve. Wow What an amazing God we serve!

The other thing I wanted to touch base on is, I have had several emails asking me if the marriage thing has to do with RC and I. The answer is no! While we continually covet your prayers for our marriage we are doing good. We have the stresses of daily life and we fight but we are not in trouble. I do however know other marriages that Satan seems to be attacking so severely! I cannot give names but I beg of you to pray for the marriages of your brothers and sisters in Christ and those who are not believers!!!! Now is the time that Satan will try and tear the families apart and we must not allow him to win!!!

No comments: