Friday, August 29, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

1. When I'm sick I'm am absolutely miserable.
2. When I take a walk, I think about how amazingly blessed I am and how I shouldn't be down and depressed.
3. Money can't buy happiness but it can make life a little easier.
4. Cotton makes me feel safe and comfortable and leather makes me feel wild and adventurous.
5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was my hubby:).
6. My favorite color these days is pink and green because of my sweet little girl.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to surprising my kiddos, tomorrow my plans include hanging out with family and Sunday, I want to hang out with family some mor!

1 comment:

Janet said...

There ya go! #5 isn't really that hard to have an answer for :-)

Thanks for playing, have a great weekend :-)