Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Getting to town....

AC and Trace picnicing day 2 of driving.
RC (don't look so thrilled to be having your picture taken hon) and Andrew (I told you the juice thing is the most important thing to him.)
Me and my Kailey Bear and Trace at the bottom! She is such a mommas girl!!!
My sister met us at Moms and Dads when we got into town.
Andrew loves to lay and this window still to this day.
All 6 grandkids.
RC ready to head of to work. Now remember we hadn't even been there for 30 minutes before he was out the door.

Another grandkids shot.Everyone swears the stairs will loose their appeal but they haven't yet.Here's my Kailey Bear. Isn't she cute!!!!

Okay Okay so heres the moving pictures. My next endeaver will be to post from the trip.

1 comment:

Julie said...

OK - You can just bundle that little girl up and mail her right back here. So adorable! Miss you!