Thursday, August 28, 2008

Life Updates!

So I haven't been able to do the next installment of the trip because all my pictures are on RC's laptop. He has had to take his laptop with him to his sales calls. Anyhow Mom left her computer home today and so I will give you a little update with some pictures.

So first things first. I have a praise that some make think is silly but it is a major accomplishment.



KAILEY TOOK A BOTTLE!!!!!!!!!!!



That's right people my girl finally took a bottle. You may laugh at how excited I am about this but I am. I will be able to actually go out with my husband. My anniversary is coming up in October and we had planned a couple of nights in the hotel. Well the way things were looking we were going to have to take her with us (not exactly the anniversary getaway I had planned). I made my mom laugh because as SHE was taking a picture (which is in her camera and will come later), I told her Happy Anniversary to ME :)!!



Another accomplishment that accompanies that she has finally slept through the night. Last night and Monday night she actually slept ALL night! Both nights she ate a really good supper. A couple of hours later she took an 8 ounce bottle! (I have to say THANK YOU to my brother and sister-in-law for encouraging me to take a bottle that they had and try it. Its the Playtex drop ins. Also I have to THANK my cousin Emily for giving me some of her left over formula!)



Okay so this first little bit is all about my girls accomplishments. She pulls up on EVERYTHING and has started creeping along the couch. I come in every morning to her standing in her crib and just smiling at me. She loves to pull up on the couch and creep along it trying to get the remotes. She is just growing up way too fast!!! Here are some cute pictures of my girl!

I have just finished unpacking some boxes from my bedroom. I put her in here and she had such a sweet grin I couldn't resist taking her picture.Here she is pulling up hanging onto the stairs. (NO Grandma and Nana there was no way she was going to fall)




Trace loves her to death. He is always trying to pick her up and carry her around. I have to encourage him not to do so!!!Some of you have already seen this on my Mom's blog, but its SO cute I just had to post it again. "See Daddy you're not the only one who likes to ride a bicycle!"

Oh yes I also have a first grader now! Yes that's right I have a 1st grader!!!!!! I have to first tell you about registering him for school. We went up to the school and the secretary asked "So are you the one who will be in first grade?" He answers her "Yes" "Well what is your name?" she asked him. "AC" "What does that stand for?" Are you ready for it? You will really get a kick out of this! "Air Conditioning" She started laughing so hard and told me that is one you will have to write down Mom!!! Okay so here are some pictures of my little man on his first day of school!!

Here's my little man before I woke him up!Wide awake! He's nervous and excited all at the same time!


He loves Speed Racer! He has a Speed Racer backpack as you see below. He also has a Speed Racer lunch box and thermos!Have you ever tried to get a 6 year old to be serious for a picture. It takes lots of work. The thing I have figured out (thanks to my SIL) is to let them take a silly one as well!Here's my big man ready to conquer the world!!

Okay so on to Trace! He is full of life! He is excited to be doing preschool here at home. I have recently discovered that the cost of preschool in Tampa is considerably cheaper than it is here in Texas. So we are doing a program here at home!

I told you he is full of life!!!

Then there is Andrew. OMG I so have my hands full with this child!!!! He is mischievous and just flat a little stinker! But he is SO cute and vivacious! He definitely can steal your heart with one glimpse of he smile. He is also practicing pottying in the potty. He is not quite potty training yet but he is experimenting.

Here is a really cute messy picture of my little man!

As for RC and I we are just taking it one day at a time. With the new business he is really busy. This week he had to be in Oklahoma for two days, then he was suppose to be out on a call all day yesterday (but ended up not needing to be) and then is out this morning. He and I are really looking forward to getting some time for just him and I! Right now our time consists of when we get the kids to bed. By that time we are both so exhausted we don't want to talk we just want to go to bed. Its rough right now. I can't wait until our anniversary weekend and we get to get away! It will be nice to have my husbands attention and actually get to talk about our dreams and plans for the future!!!

Okay enough with the seriousness. Here are some more pictures of my new hair cut! If you can't tell I really love my new look!!!!

Hope you are all doing well! I would love for y'all to comment and let me know how you are doing!!! I miss you guys there in Tampa and can't wait until I get to come visit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I love your blogs. What a neat diary for your kids to look back on and to remember. Funny comments are sayings that you think you will remember forever and then you unfortunately forget them! Your oldest is starting 1st grade - MY older one is starting high school - I am not that old, I am not that old, I am... Love, Elizabeth