Friday, March 23, 2012

Happy Birthday my Sweet Andrew!!!!

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17



Six years ago I was blessed by my 3rd child coming into this world!!! Andrew is such an amazing blessing! On this day six years ago I posted the following post...

http://crosbyspalace.blogspot.com/2006/03/god-is-in-control-even-when-we-feel.html

When I posted that I had no idea that he would come that very evening! My life was changed forever when my sweet baby boy came into my life. There were a few complications when he was born. He was born with the chord wrapped around his neck, he was born with meconnium in the womb. I remember very vividly panicking because my sweet baby didn't cry immediately after he was born. He was rushed to the nursery to be monitored (I don't know if it was NICU or not) but he was there for a couple of hours. I was on crutches with my lime green cast and had many nurses act surprised that I delivered in that...uhm No I had them remove it and then put it back on... sorry I still feel the sarcasm.

Little did I know what an amazingly loving little boy he would turn out to be!!! He loves to give hugs and kisses. He tells me he loves me all the time!! He has stolen the hearts of almost everyone he meets!! He is eager to learn about the Lord and loves to memorize scripture!

I am truly blessed that the Lord has intrusted such a sweet child to my care!! I am trying my hardest to raise him up to be a God-fearing man whom loves and seeks the Lord with all of his heart! I pray for him daily! Happy Birthday my Sweet Andrew!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I am from Kelly's link up. Happy birthday Andrew! I am also a mom to many boys and one girl. It is so much fun. I am glad to have found you!

Outnumbered 4 to 1 said...

I am very excited that she posted that! Its nice to meet moms who understand what you are going through!! I am just now back to blogging, but I am excited to be back!

Courtney said...

I had one with meconium and one with the cord around his neck. Both were scary. So glad your story has a happy ending!

Blessings!

The Skogens said...

Love my Andrew :) And little sister I promise your boys seek God with all their hearts!!!