Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Doctors Appt. Today


Hey all just a quick update. I went to the doctor today. They had to take my blood pressure twice. The first time the top number came in at 130, which it is normally 118 for me. The second time it came in at 126. The nurse said that's better but they are going to keep an eye on it from now on. They said everything looks and sounds good. My measurements according to the doctor say I am due December 3rd and they have my due date as November 26th. Which is only a weeks difference so they are not changing my due dates in the records. To me this just means instead of going early November I will probably go mid November. Mom keeps saying the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. I think its just because she wants more time off to hold the baby, but she claims its to help me... Yeah sure mom, we all know the truth!!! The boys are getting more and more excited about "Kailey". Actually I should clarify, AC and Trace are getting more excited but Andrew isn't so sure about it.


On a different note... Progress is being made with my little man. He is taking more steps and is actually standing on his own. His daddy says that its about time the lazy bum started!! Like I pointed out to him... Would you walk if you could be carried?!? (Come on be honest now... I know I wouldn't!) I think the progress is being made because his little sister is riding so low and causing severe back pain, so he has to walk more holding my hand because I can't carry the extra weight!!!


AC and Trace can't stop talking about starting school. They play school with each other in their bedroom. They also got some last hoorays before school starts. Yesterday they went to the beach with their Nana, and then all three boys spent the night with her so I could go to my doctors appointment. Tomorrow they get to go to the museum with a cousin and Nana. Fun Fun!


Well anyways TTFN!

2 comments:

OMH said...

Who me? Hold the baby? NEVER!!!

Go Andrew Go Andrew I know you can do it! Let's WALK BOY! You only have a week before your even slower than your mommy was :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Brit,

December 3rd is a great date. That is Kenny's birthday! My prayers are for you and all of your stresses and praises.

All my love,
Elizabeth