Friday, August 17, 2007

THIS POST REQUIRES COMMENTS....

Okay so as you can see in the title of this post it does require comments. I am going to be putting a due date guess calendar together here real soon. My mom said the Tuesday before Thanksgiving which would be November 20th I think. My dad has guessed December 2nd. I think November 18th. (Yes Shawn I think your birthday!!!) Okay so now it is your turn. Comment on this and take your guess. According to the due date calculator it is November 26th and my measurements say December 3rd. I will have my wonderful s-i-l help me create a calendar to let everyone see and keep track of the their guesses. Fill out the following form and if you do not wish to leave your email address then I will enter it under management but you will not be able to access it. Or if you wish just email me the answers that way not everyone sees your email address.




GuessYourBaby.com
Baby Pool!
Guess on the baby’s gender, birthdate, length and
weight! Scoring: 5 points per day off, 5 points per
ounce off, 10 points per inch off, 400 points if the
gender is wrong. Lowest score wins!
Your Guess

Your email address

Email Address: _____________________

Boy or Girl?

Gender: ____________________
What day will the baby be born?

Birthdate: _____________________


Weight: ____ lbs ____ ozs
Weight in lbs in ozs
Length: ____ _ inches
Length in Inches

The manager of this baby pool will enter your guesses for you on the website. You will receive an email once it’s
entered and once the baby is born! You will also be able to visit the baby pool page and change your guess later if you
like.
Visit http://www.guessyourbaby.com

2 comments:

OMH said...

I'm staying on Tuesday 11/20/07 - But she is a Crosby so it might be later....she's not a Laney so I don't think it will be December.

Anonymous said...

That lady is crazy, it's gonna be Dec 2.