Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hello all long time since I've posted. I actually didn't realize how long it had been until my friend Donna informed me that it had been since January 18Th. Well lets see whats going on....

RC is doing great. He no longer works for Signs By Tomorrow. He left there the end of February. He is still doing incredible with his weight loss and exercising. He plans on doing the ride across the state with my dad this year. They are both really excited about it. This will be Dad's first time. RC is still working in the sign business just as a contractor. God is really blessing us. He definitely has us walking by faith, one step at a time.

AC will start kindergarten this year!!! Mommy is having a little bit of a difficult time with this!!! He seems to be really excited about it and yet nervous at the same time. He is so smart and is getting really good at sounding out what words are. He loves math which reminds me of his Uncle Shawn so much. He enjoys playing dominoes with me, which I remember many games of dominoes with his uncle!

Trace starts preschool this year. He will be in the same program his brother was in last year. He will actually get to be a part of the Little Wrangler program for 2 years. He is really excited about it because that means he is a big boy! I was actually playing a game at my parents house and looked over at Trace and told him to stop!! My parents looked at my like I was nuts and I explained that Trace has just stopped looking like my little boy and has turned into a big boy!! I am really struggling with the fact that he and his brother are in school!

Andrew is now 16 months and the little turkey isn't interested in walking. He takes steps from here to there but is not interested in walking. He will seriously start to take a step, look at you and then say uh-uh! Like I said a little turkey! He is more interested in walking while holding your hand now so there is hope! He is talking though. He will suddennly turn around and say something that you didn't realize he could say. He will lay his head on my belly and pat his chest and say baby!

Okay for me .....

For those who don't know I am expecting again!!!! That's right baby number 4. Yes, RC and I do know what causes it and Yes we really like it :) Oh yeah did I mention its a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RC finally figured out the trick to creating a girl! We are really excited. We do not have an official name picked out but right now we like Kailey Ashlyn Crosby. I am due in November. Things are going well. I am six months and I just started showing. Which I am excited about. I have another doctors appointment this week.

Well okay I will keep you updated as we go. I will try to make it sooner that 8 months from now. Hope all is well with you!

No comments: