Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Free Stuff!!

I know I know I am posting again but I thought I would double the odds of trying to win some free items for Kailey Ashlyn. I know I don't have to remind y'all that with me being a stay at home mom with 3 little boys and a girl on the way that I could use free items!!!! I can vouch for what a life saver these cups are and how nice it is knowing that if you do leave them somewhere it doesn't matter because they are inexpensive.






The 2nd cups featured are the "Take or Toss" Cups. While at home we mostly use Take or Toss cups. Their the easiest to use because you don't have stoppers involved... yet their pretty affective with very few leaks. After they begin to leak we simply "Toss" them. Travis and I both use the bottoms of the cups for ourselves throughout the day :-). So it works well for a sippy as well as a "big boy/girl" cup.




So if you want to see the web page hosting this give away click below!!! Hopefully my mom or I win!!!




http://dreawd.blogspot.com/2007/08/playskool-review-giveaway.html

DARN IT DIDN'T WIN!!!!

No comments: