Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

1. Two of my favorite ingredients in a drink are tequila and strawberry mix!

2. My children often amazes me.

3. You can keep doing that forever, the dog is sleeping.

4. Add ingredients, mix it all together and voila! You have whatever you are making!

5. If I had a yard with a garden, I would love to grow beautiful flowers.

6. Tans are best au naturel.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to heading to my hubby's softball game, tomorrow my plans include boys t-ball and putting together invites for a baby shower and Sunday, I want to play in the pool!

For more Friday Fill-ins go to http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I like your number 6. The only thing I could think of was food. Boring I know! lol Call me later!

OMH said...

I'll be cooking up your number 4......hehehehe.

I also like your answer to no 6 - I started to say your daddy but thought it might gag you and T!

OMH said...

At least your weekend on Friday and Saturday was corrected ...... Shopping is almost as good as Pool time!