Friday, May 16, 2008

Some more pics from yesterday and today....

This first picture Ladybug is wearing a dress my Daddy bought the day I was born. It is so cool to see my little girl in something I wore as a baby.

I love this picture of my sweet Trace loving up on my sweet Ladybug. Trace loves to pose for pictures. He also loves to place people for the pictures (he doesn't always have to be in them.)
I love it when my Ladybug looks up at me like this. She is tooo cute!!!
Goofing off with the camera as I picked AC up from school.
AC took my picture (no not so thrilled with the way I look) but he does such a great job centering and all. I have my own little photographer in the family.
More goofing off with the camera. My little man loves to point when he has is picture taken.
Excuse the blurr from finger prints I took this picture and the above one through the window. My little guys are way too cute.

No comments: