Friday, May 23, 2008

Friday Fill Ins

1. On my laziest day I like to stay in bed with my hubby!
2. Checked of lists makes me feel like I'm being productive.
3. I love little gestures and big hearts.
4. This summer I want to get settled into a new life.
5. My awesome sister in law and mother made me start my blog.
6. Red apples and orange oranges.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spending time with my Dad and family, tomorrow my plans include going to the amusement parks and getting some quality time with the family and Sunday, I want to rest rest and rest some more!

To participate go here!

2 comments:

Janet said...

your weekend sounds great, hope you have lots of fun! Thanks for playing :-)

OMH said...

I'm sure you meant your awesome sister-in-law and even awesomer mom....right? NO - hmmmmmmm. Well your weekend was right on the until Sunday - have you never heard the saying "No rest for the weary" weary = moving people.....so no rest for you (said in the "no soup for you" voice from Seinfield).