Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

Okay so its that time of week again. I love these Friday Fill-ins. It something different and you can go see what everyone else wrote. Go here (http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/ the link button wouldn't work.) to participate and if you did participate leave me a link to your blog because I would love to read your answers!

1. The marriage had an extra secret ingredient; it was LOVE!

2. No peeking through my window.

3. Right now, I need some sex.

4. Bunco is where I went Thursday night; it was lots of fun - I won some money.

5. Why does it hurt so much?

6. All I can think of is the man I married.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to well from previous answers I'm sure you can figure it out, tomorrow my plans include full body massage, pedicure, and a facial with my mommy and Sunday, I want to Enjoy being a mom!

7 comments:

Janet said...

hehehe someone's got an itch!

You're the second person to mention bunco...I used to love playing that when I lived in Japan!

Thanks for playing, have a great Mother's Day and lots of fun this weekend :-)

Tasha said...

hahaha Hope you have a great weekend!

ratmammy said...

i love bunco!only played once but boy, was it fun!!

sure sounds like you have a hot marraige!! :) enjoy the weekend!

YellowRose said...

I hope you get what you are craving....and soon!! lol

Happy Mother's day! Thanks for stopping by!

Melli said...

Oh goodness! I'm just not sure HOW to respond! I hope HUBBY knew how though!!! *blush*

Have a Happy Mother's Day!!!

Jodi said...

Right now I need some sex - Good one! that's what I call honesty! Hope you get what you want for Mother's Day, har, har.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

J.

The Skogens said...

So when do we get an update not a fill in lol love you