Saturday, May 17, 2008

Then Sings My Soul Saturday



Okay so... One of the blogs I read started participating in this Then Sings my Soul Saturday posts. Sitting down last week it just stuck. All week I really couldn't come up with a song to post so I had decided to just not participate and I would try next week. This morning I woke up at 7:00am (which might I point out is way to early for having gone to bed at 12:30am). Anyhow all that kept going through my head this morning was the chorus to Made to Worship. I hope that this touches your soul and speaks to you because it has me this morning.

9 comments:

Xandra@Heart-of-Service said...

What a nice way to start my morning! Thanks....

Xandra

ocean mommy said...

This is one song that I need to play each morning as I'm getting ready! I really needed this reminder this morning. :)

blessings,
stephanie

Darlene said...

I love this song ...I have never seen the video before and I love it.
Thanks for sharing!

Have a great weekend!

Mocha with Linda said...

I LOVE this song!! Thanks for sharing!

Susan said...

I'm so glad you decided to post today!

You can NEVER hear this song too much, and I can't get that chorus out of my head either.

Blessings♥

Melissa in Mel's World said...

I, for one, am SO glad that you had this song stuck in your head...it is one of my ALL TIME favs.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Melissa

Liza on Maui said...

I absolutely love this! I posted this same video a while ago in my blog. It's great to see (and listen to) it here.

Cheri said...

Love this song girl! How great to know we were created to make God smile!

Amy Wyatt said...

So glad you shared this! Now I'm ready for church in the morning. I will sing this song in my head all night! I love it. Glad you decided to join in!